Ways to Give
Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. 2 Corinthians 9:7-8
- Enter 73256 in the To field of a text message.
- Enter vcgurnee - then a space - then desired gift amount (ex. vcgurnee 50) in the message field, hit send.
- You will receive an automatic text reply - follow prompts.
Note: The first time through this process you will need to set up your account. Follow the instructions provided.
Give with the Church Life App How to get the app
- Open App, click the menu at the top left corner of screen (3 lines), and click on Give.
- Complete the amount, fund, frequency, date, payment information, and select Give.
Online Give online
Click on the Give Online button and follow prompts under Giving Details.
Note: With Online Giving you can give once or set up a recurring gift.
Auto Withdrawal Auto Withdrawal form
Note: This is a recurring giving option, your gift will be electronically deducted from your checking or savings account.
Email Diane.Durkin@vcgurnee.org or give her a call (847.244.6606 x188).
Note: Giving Envelopes will arrive at your house and can be put in the offering plate on Sunday morning or mailed to the church office
Wills, Trusts, Gifts in Kind
Village Church has a team of specialists who are ready and willing to serve people trying to make important planning and stewardship decisions such as these! Our aim is to help people discern God’s leading in these matters, and to guide people in taking the appropriate sequence of steps for putting these plans into action.
If you are interested in meeting with one of these specialists, contact Brandon.Smith@vcgurnee.org.