Ways to Give
Generosity changes everything!
As we approach the end of the calendar year we ask that you prayerfully consider what would be fitting for your situation in this season, and proceed forward in faith. Through you contribution you are partnering with us for the sake of the gospel - a work that is shaping lives both in Lake County and around the world.
Ways to year-end give:
- online through Realm...see info below
- by mail, must be postmarked by December 31
- in-person: Sunday mornings or drop-off at the office on December 31 between 8:30am-noon
- Enter 73256 in the To field of a text message
- Enter vcgurnee - a space - desired gift amount (ex. vcgurnee 50) in the Message field, hit Send
- You will receive an automatic text reply - follow prompts
Note: First time through this process you will need to set up your account. Follow the instructions provided.
Realm Connect App
- Open app, click on Giving at the bottom of the screen
- Click on Make a Gift
- Fill in giving info
Stocks, Wills, Trusts, Gifts in Kind
Village Church has a team of specialists who are ready and willing to serve people trying to make important planning and stewarship decisions such as these. If you are interested in meeting with a specialist, contact Pastor Brandon in the church office. firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on additional ways to give (automatic withdrawal, envelopes), contact Diane Durkin in the church office. email@example.com.
Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.
2 Corinthians 9:7-8